Retrocorn Limited, the owner and provider of this Website. Retrocorn
Limited takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This privacy
policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Retrocorn
Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates,
where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data
Protection Act 1998;
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website
when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you
use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies
used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
|Retrocorn Limited, a company incorporated in England and
Wales with registered number 168 Enterprise Court whose
registered office is at Witham, Essex, CM8 3YS;
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
|any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) employed by Retrocorn Limited and acting in the course
of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to Retrocorn Limited and
accessing the Website in connection with the provision of
such services; and
|Website||the website that you are currently using,
https://www.copackersuk.com, and any sub-domains of this
site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities,
trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or
amendment of it;
Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that
can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links
we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Retrocorn Limited is the
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any
third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will
not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and
/ or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles
of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the
clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in
order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when
using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
Third party websites and services
10. Retrocorn Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other
parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of
the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain
personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites.
We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the
of other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
12. Retrocorn Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business
and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part
of Retrocorn Limited. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to
any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that
part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of
which it was originally supplied to us.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or
any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring
your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to
restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be
required to submit certain Data.
information see the clause below (Cookies).
Accessing your own Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held
by Retrocorn Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee,
which will not exceed £0.
21. Data security is of great importance to Retrocorn Limited and to
protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you
are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However,
transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is
done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data
transmitted to the Website.
24. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
Website and to improve our range of services. Retrocorn Limited has
carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your
privacy is protected and respected at all times.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK
and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be
presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling
Retrocorn Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You
may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain
features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
28. Type of CookiePurposeStrictly necessary cookiesThese
are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They
include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of
our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing
services.Analytical/performance cookiesThey allow us to recognise and count
the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when
they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for
example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for
easily.Functionality cookiesThese are used to recognise you when you return
to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet
you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of
language or region).
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser.
By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any
information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and
efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is
up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the
developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your
where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
33. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this
unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in
exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any
other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law
of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any
changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to
Website following the alterations.
You may contact Retrocorn Limited by email at [email protected]
22 May 2018